Monday, November 22, 2010

City of the Past



So this is my new blog, hmmmm.  Something else to keep up within the busy schedule that I tend to keep.  But, I'm told, people want to see what I'm up to, whats new and whats to come.  I figured, I'd give it a shot.  
These are some of my newest babies.  I'm really enjoying the photo jewelry with the resin domed on top.  These really have that old city feel to them.  Anyone who's been here or lives here truly loves to represent their sentiment of this great old city. She just leaves a lasting impression on your heart.  I live here and when I go away for a bit, I really get homesick!  Its very strange for me. The love hate relationship I have with this town.  Its like salt and sugar and hot and cold water, truly either or, but always have to have them.  Always need my Nawlin's fix.  So, I hope you like them and I hope you'll add me to your blogger list cause theirs surely more to come.  I'm just starting, and I'm sure my blog will evolve into the crazy uncontainable personality that I really am!  Hope to see you again!

4 comments:

  1. Love the copper and turquoise together with the b&w images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I've had much fun with that combination and the Black and White's give it a "piece of history" feel I think. I love capturing the beauty of our old city of New Orleans. Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete

Opinions Heard