Friday, February 4, 2011

Working At Home



A beautiful lampwork glass bead focal by my favorite artist Laurie Geller is the focus of this sterling silver bangle braclet.
So as we all know, the weather has been frightening.  And I myself admit, I'm not used to these frigid temps, being from the south all of my life.  I find myself, once again, counting my blessings that I am able to work in my warm house without the necessity to abandon it to pursue employment for "the man" at a day job elsewhere.... big time counting my blessings!  The most I go outside lately is to get my little one on and off of the school bus.... and that's no fashion picnic for me. These are the newest babies I've created with my day job in the studio..... in my home..... yey!!!




 

A beautiful ceramic focal pendant by Spirited Earth!
 

Oh the fun things you can do with a Penny and a rolling press machine!  I added some Turquoise nuggets for a pop of color and Sand Opal Swarovski Crystal for the bling.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions Heard